In 2022 the trend of video content is only rising. According to the data collected by 2022, people spend on average 19 hours watching videos every week. Consequently, the popularity of video ad formats increases as well. The one we would like to talk about today is In-Stream.
Instream ad is a video ad format that the audience is probably most familiar with. These videos appear within other video content – as a pre-roll, mid-roll, or post-roll ad, i.e. before, during or after the main video content. Depending on the length of such ads, they may be skippable (15-20 sec.) or not.
What is interesting about this type of ads is that people are already prepared to watch the ad and as a result the reaction is not that negative. Moreover, they are motivated to watch it because they know that they will be rewarded with the original content they were looking for afterwards.
For those, who are promoting several services at a time, we designed a brand new feature which allows users to connect several URLs to one In-Stream campaign at a time.
💡 YouTube videos don’t need moderation. They are approved automatically!
Let us have a look on how it works:
1. Sign in to your ClickAdilla account and press the “Create Campaign” button which is in the top left corner of the page.
2. Select the ad format you want to run. In our case - it is In-Stream.
3. Afterwards, you will be able to choose an existing campaign or to create a new one. Let’s try a new one!
4. After choosing “Create a new one” an additional tab will appear where you may insert a link to your video and fill in all required information.
5. If you scroll the page, you will find the button “Add”, which will allow you to add information about the second/third… video you would like to promote.
6. Your campaign is ready to go! Don’t forget to set all settings to get maximum conversions!