Traffic DSP is a service that allows advertisers to integrate third-party traffic sources and manage their advertising accounts through ClickAdilla’s interface. It is a demand-side platform for automatic programmatic media buying based on a real-time bidding (RTB) auction.
The advertiser should have an advertising account at third-party traffic sources to work with them. All financial calculations for external traffic sources are also carried out by the user independently.
Unlike direct buying, the real-time-bidding system is flexible. Since the price is not fixed for each campaign, you get traffic at an optimal price, which is much cheaper.
● saves lots of money since you do not pay ad networks the margin of the traffic;
● saves advertisers’ time when running several campaigns on various platforms;
● It is convenient since you see and control all your advertising activities and statistics in one interface and can manage them altogether or separately;
● It gives additional possibilities on third-party sources’ traffic filtration via ClickAdilla DSP filter tools;
● You are provided with a personal manager ready to assist you any time you require.
While using Traffic DSP you only pay a fixed price for the service, not for the traffic.
Thus, you can choose any third-party traffic supplier that supports RTB or XML and integrate it as a third-party SSP.
For more information about connecting multiple traffic sources, please contact Support or ask your question in a live chat.
Click here to learn how to set up Traffic DSP.